We are seeking a passionate Early Childhood Teacher for our Child Care centre located in Springwood.
Queensland Child Care Services (QCCS) was established in 1991 and is one of Australia’s leading providers of high quality care. QCCS has seen a lot of changes and aims to be at the forefront of industry developments and trends.
Springwood Early Education Centre and Preschool on Dennis Road is one of the most unique Centres you will ever experience. An old style colonial building with timber floors in an ideal location next door to Springwood Central State Primary School and walking distances from a medical centre, cafe and gym.
A long term opportunity is open for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at Springwood Early Education centre. You will be responsible for delivering an educational, fun learning program in line with the NQF and QKFS guidelines. This includes being able to communicate to families about their children’s learning.
The successful applicant must have a strong desire to provide high quality care as well as exceptional leadership skills. Suitable applicants must be able to meet the following criteria;
- Hold a current blue card/Exemption card
- Hold a current first aid and CPR
- Hold a relevant Early Childhood Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood or an ACECQA approved equivalent
- Hold a Diploma in children’s services and be at least 50% through a relevant Bachelor
- Be passionate about living a healthy lifestyle as this is imperative to be a role model for the children in our care
- Above award pay rate for suitably Qualified applicants
- Flexible working hours
- Job security – Permanent position
- Discounted Child Care fees
- Study bonus
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying please email through your resume and a cover letter relating to why you are the best candidate for this position. Please only apply if you have the relevant qualifications.
Centre phone: 07 3808 3733Apply Now