The Woods Early Education Centre & Preschool are looking for dedicated and passionate Educators to join their team.
Due to increasing occupancy across our Centres in South East Queensland we have multiple opportunities for passionate and dedicated Group Leader Educators to join our company. The right applicant will have passion for leading a play based learning program along with an Assistant.
The successful applicant must have a strong desire to provide high quality care as well as attention to detail. Suitable applicants must be able to meet the following criteria;
- Hold a Certificate III in Early Childhood
- Hold or be studying towards a Diploma in Early Childhood
- Hold a current blue card
- Hold a current first aid, CPR & Asthma Anaphylaxis training
- Be motivated & enthusiastic
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills and maintain a professional manner in the workplace
- Above all be passionate about living a healthy lifestyle as this is imperative to be a role model for the children in our care
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Discounted Child Care fees
- Supportive management team
- Job Security
- Attractive Share of Profit scheme
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying please email through your resume and a cover letter relating to why you are the best candidate for this position.
Centre phone: 07 3366 3322Apply Now