- Regular professional development opportunities
- Attractive Share of Profit scheme
- Discounted Child Care fees
- Supportive management team
- Job security & regular hours
- Above Award Wage (3-5%)
- Opportunity to study at no cost
The right applicant will have a strong passion for teaching in the early years. You will be programming and incorporating an educational, play based program for the children in our care.
The successful applicant must have a strong desire to provide high quality care as well as attention to detail. Suitable applicants must be able to meet the following criteria;
- Hold/Studying towards a Diploma in Early Childhood
- Hold a current blue card
- Hold a current first aid, CPR & Asthma Anaphylaxis training
- Be motivated & enthusiastic
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills and maintain a professional manner in the workplace
- Above all be passionate about living a healthy lifestyle as this is imperative to be a role model for the children in our care
QCCS invests in their staff and will cover the cost for you to study or upskill your qualifications to assist you in becoming successful in your career.
Queensland Childcare Services has been around for over 29 years and aims to be at the forefront of the industry.
Bellbowrie Early Education Centre and Preschool
is a 400m walk to Moggill State School. The nearest bus stop is less than a 2 minute walk, with the 444 and 443 buses servicing this stop. The nearest shops are currently 1.5kms, which includes an indoor swim school. A new shopping complex is also under construction and will be a short walk from our centre.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying please email through your resume and a cover letter relating to why you are the best candidate for this position.
Centre phone: 07 3202 9100