We are seeking a passionate Lead Educators to join our team at Lowood Early Education Centre.
Queensland Child Care Services (QCCS) has been operating for over 26 years and during this time, QCCS has seen a lot of changes and aims to be at the forefront of industry developments and trends.
At Lowood Early Education Centre & Preschool we provide our children with experiences that give each child the opportunity to explore music and movement, language, science and art, to name a few. Our programs are lead by the children’s interests with opportunities for them to interact with nature and the world around them. All educators are proactive in helping children build on their strengths and skills and we work together with each family to achieve individual milestones. We have been rated as an exceeding centre by the Australian Children’s Education & Care Quality Authority (ACECQA)!
Position details & requirements
Due to increasing occupancy across our centres in South East Queensland we have multiple opportunities available. The successful applicant must have a strong desire to provide high quality care as well as attention to detail. Suitable applicants must be able to meet the following criteria;
- Hold a current blue card
- Hold a Certificate III in Early Childhood
- Hold a current first aid, CPR & Asthma Anaphylaxis training
- Hold an Open Queensland Drivers Licence
- Be motivated & enthusiastic
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills and maintain a professional manner in the workplace
- Above all be passionate about living a healthy lifestyle as this is imperative to be a role model for the children in our care
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Discounted Child Care fees
- Supportive management team
If you are interested in applying please email through your most current resume – please ensure to include which location and position you are applying for.
Phone: 07 5426 1500Apply Now