We are seeking a passionate and experienced Early Childhood Teacher for our Child Care centre located in Bellmere.
Early Childhood Teacher
- Competitive Wage
- Job Security
- Additional Leave
- Non-Contact programming time
- Continuous Support
Bellmere Early Education Centre and Preschool is pleased to be operating a Queensland Government approved Kindergarten Program with a qualified Early Childhood Teacher. This program is aimed at preparing our pre-prep children for primary school. Our Centre implements the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guideline and focuses on building upon children’s learning and development including literacy and numeracy skills as well as exploring the foundations of mathematics and science.
The Early Childhood Teacher will work collaboratively with educators, children, and families to plan and implement an effective ongoing cycle of planning, documenting and evaluation in accordance with the National Quality Framework.
The successful applicant must have a strong desire to provide high quality care as well as exceptional leadership skills. Suitable applicants must be able to meet the following criteria;
- Hold a current blue card/Exemption card
- Hold a current first aid and CPR
- Hold a relevant Early Childhood Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood or an ACECQA approved equivalent
- OR Hold a Diploma in children’s services and be studying a relevant Bachelor
- OR Be at least 50% through a relevant Bachelor
- Be passionate about living a healthy lifestyle as this is imperative to be a role model for the children in our care
- Competitive Wages – Minimum 5% above Award Wage
- Job Security & Flexibility – Permanent Position
- Discounted Child Care fees (20%)
- Support Programs – Regular meetings held with all of QCCS Teachers, dedicated Early Learning Support Manager
- Career Advancement – Professional development opportunities, opportunities to upskill
All QCCS Teacher’s are provided with 5 hours non-contact programming time as well as regular opportunities to purchases resources for their program.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying please email through your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com or if you would like to find out more you can call the Centre on 07