We are seeking a passionate Early Childhood Teacher for our Child Care centre located in Springfield.
- Additional Annual Leave
- Above Award Wage
- Flexible Working Hours
Queensland Child Care Services (QCCS) was established in 1991 and is one of Australia’s leading providers of high quality care. QCCS has seen a lot of changes and aims to be at the forefront of industry developments and trends.
Woodcrest Early Education Centre is a double Centre with one side dedicated to Kindergarten and our large Schoolies group. We have two Kindergarten rooms which fill up quickly. This is a great opportunity to work side by side with another Early Childhood teacher as well as the qualified team at the Centre.
A long term opportunity is open for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at Woodcrest Early Education centre. You will be responsible for delivering an educational, fun learning program in line with the NQF and QKFS guidelines. This includes being able to communicate to families about their children’s learning.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly, professional team environment. Regular programming time is provided along with well resourced rooms.
The successful applicant must have a strong desire to provide high quality care as well as exceptional leadership skills. Suitable applicants must be able to meet the following criteria;
- Hold a current blue card/Exemption card
- Hold a current first aid and CPR
- Hold a relevant Early Childhood Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood or an ACECQA approved equivalent OR
- Hold a Diploma in children’s services and be at least 50% through a relevant Bachelor
- Be passionate about living a healthy lifestyle as this is imperative to be a role model for the children in our care
- Above award pay rate for suitably Qualified applicants
- Flexible working hours
- ADDITIONAL Annual Leave during school holidays
- Discounted Child Care fees
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying please email through your resume and a cover letter relating to why you are the best candidate for this position. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Centre phone: 07 3496 7800