- We believe that it is the right of each child and family to have access to the highest quality care and education.
- We believe that each family is unique and work collaboratively with them in partnership by sharing information about their child and welcoming their involvement.
- We acknowledge and advocate the role each family plays as being a child’s first and most influential educator.
- We appreciate the values, customs and backgrounds that each family brings in and take pride incorporating this into our daily practice.
- We believe in welcoming all children, including those with additional needs.
- We believe in providing a warm, safe and nurturing environment for children to grow, learn and develop in.
- We believe in the need to organize our environments to foster a sense of security, predictability and flexibility to allow for children to play and learn at their own pace.
- We believe in the development of the whole child and that each child moves through stages at their own unique pace.