- We believe in the uniqueness of each child and his/ her ability to develop to his/her full potential.
- We believe that each family is unique and acknowledge their role as the primary educator of their children.
- We believe in an environment where there is mutual understanding and appreciation of people whose backgrounds, customs and values are varied.
- We believe in encouraging families to share information regarding their children to promote understanding and growth, while maintaining and respecting confidentially.
- We believe that children are active learners and need to explore their environment through hands on experiences.
- We believe in the development of the whole child and that each child moves through stages at his/her own unique pace.
- We believe that it is the right of each child and family to have access to the highest quality education and developmental programs.