We are seeking a passionate Early Childhood Teacher for our Child Care centre located in Inala. This is a great opportunity for studying teachers.
Queensland Child Care Services (QCCS) was established in 1991 and is one of Australia’s leading providers of high quality care. QCCS has seen a lot of changes and aims to be at the forefront of industry developments and trends.
Busy Learners embraces the diversity of our centre which enriches our children’s learning through the experiences and contributions from our families. We specialise in early childhood care and education, providing a high quality program which is exciting, lots of fun and based on children’s individual developmental needs. .
A long term opportunity is open for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at Busy Learners Early Education centre. This position is for a second Early Childhood teacher, which makes it a great opportunity for someone currently studying a relevant qualification. You will have the opportunity to work alongside our current teacher.
The successful applicant must have a strong desire to provide high quality care as well as exceptional leadership skills. Suitable applicants must be able to meet the following criteria;
- Hold a current blue card/Exemption card
- Hold a current first aid and CPR
- Hold a relevant Early Childhood Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood or an ACECQA approved equivalent
- Hold a Diploma in children’s services and be at least 50% through a relevant Bachelor
- Be passionate about living a healthy lifestyle as this is imperative to be a role model for the children in our care
- Above award pay rate for suitably Qualified applicants
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted Child Care fees
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying please email through your resume and a cover letter relating to why you are the best candidate for this position. Please only apply if you have the relevant qualifications.
Centre phone: 07 3278 7033Apply Now