Queensland Childcare services has been around for over 30 years. QCCS is one of Australia’s leading providers of high quality, individualised care and education of young children. We value our team and welcome you to come and join us at QCCS.
The successful applicant must have a strong desire to provide high quality care as well as attention to detail. This role is designed as an ‘off-the-floor’ role but there are times when you may be required to help in the centre. Suitable applicants must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Previous experience as a room leader
- Use your amazing coaching techniques to help develop reflective practices
- Identify areas of improvement and support educators in their planning
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills and maintain a professional manner in the workplace
- Have a strong understanding of the EYLF and NQS
- Above all be passionate about living a healthy lifestyle as this is imperative to be a role model for the children in our care
- Current First Aid, CPR & Asthmas and Anaphylaxis training
- Current Blue Card
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by 23rd Jan, 2022 as per the government mandate
You will be responsible for mentoring a team of talented and dedicated early childhood professional in best practice and developing high quality programs for children. This role will include non-contact and contact time.
- Regular paid professional development opportunities
- Share of Profit scheme
- Discounted Child Care fees (20%)
- Supportive management team
- Job Security – Permanent Position
- Educational Leader Mentor and support network with other EL’s
- Join an awesome team who enjoy celebrating success
We would love to talk to you about this opportunity so please Apply for a confidential interview.