- Regular professional development opportunities
- Attractive Share of Profit scheme
- Discounted Child Care fees
- Supportive management team
- Job security & regular hours
- Negotiable wages
- Your study cost covered
Ipswich Early Education Centre and Preschool are looking for passionate Educators to join our tam. The right applicant will have a strong passion for teaching in the early years. You will be programming and incorporating an educational, play based program for the children in our care.
The successful applicant must have a strong desire to provide high quality care as well as attention to detail. Suitable applicants must be able to meet the following criteria;
- Hold a Diploma in Early Childhood
- Hold a current blue card
- Hold a current first aid, CPR & Asthma Anaphylaxis training
- Be motivated & enthusiastic
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills and maintain a professional manner in the workplace
- Above all be passionate about living a healthy lifestyle as this is imperative to be a role model for the children in our care
QCCS invests in their staff and will cover the cost for you to study or upskill your qualifications to assist you in becoming successful in your career.
Queensland Childcare Services has been around for over 29 years and aims to be at the forefront of the industry. We support a diverse workplace and encourage anyone who meets the requirements to apply.
If you would like to apply for this position please click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send an email to email@example.com. Alternatively you can contact the Centre if you have any questions on 07 3282 9300.