We are seeking passionate Early Childhood Teachers to join our centres on the Westside. Great opportunity for studying Teachers!
Queensland Childcare Services is currently seeking passionate Early Childhood teachers to join their Centres across the Westside. This is a perfect opportunity for studying teachers with the opportunity for flexible hours.
The successful applicant must have a strong desire to provide high quality care as well as exceptional leadership skills. Suitable applicants must be able to meet the following criteria;
- Hold a current blue card
- Hold a current first aid and CPR
- Above all be passionate about living a healthy lifestyle as this is imperative to be a role model for the children in our care
Be able to meet one of the following options:
- Hold a relevant 4 year Bachelor degree in Early Childhood
- Hold a Diploma of Children’s Services and be studying towards a 4 year Early Childhood Degree
- Have successfully completed 50% or more of their Early Childhood 4 year Degree
- Hold a 4 year Primary Teaching degree, QCT Registration and be enrolled in a relevant bridging course
- Hold a 4 year Primary Teaching degree, QCT Registration and a Diploma of Children’s services
- Above award pay rate for suitably Qualified applicants
- Opportunity for extra holidays
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Discounted Child Care fees
- Supportive management team
Queensland Child Care Services (QCCS) has been operating for over 26 years and presently owns and manages 30 child care centres in South East Queensland. During this time, QCCS has seen a lot of changes and aims to be at the forefront of industry developments and trends.
If you are interested in meeting with us to discuss these positions further, please send your application via email to email@example.com, ensuring you indicate the position in which you are applying for.