We are seeking a passionate Early Childhood Teacher for our Child Care centre located in Morayfield
- Above Award Wage
- Flexible Working Hours
- Perfect for studying teacher
Queensland Child Care Services (QCCS) was established in 1991 and is one of Australia’s leading providers of high quality care. QCCS has seen a lot of changes and aims to be at the forefront of industry developments and trends.
Morayfield West Early Education Centre and Preschool are committed to providing the highest quality child care in the shire. Our fully air conditioned centre provides a beautiful atmosphere where children can play and learn in comfort. The playground has with a lovely homely feel, with real grass and trees, it also very private.
A long term opportunity is open for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join the team. This is a perfect opportunity for a studying Early Childhood Teacher to run the educational program for the children under the Kindergarten room and learn from the existing Early Childhood Teacher.
The successful applicant must have a strong desire to provide high quality care as well as exceptional leadership skills. Suitable applicants must be able to meet the following criteria;
- Hold a current blue card/Exemption card
- Hold a current first aid and CPR
- Hold a relevant Early Childhood Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood or an ACECQA approved equivalent
- Hold a Diploma in children’s services and be at least 50% through a relevant Bachelor
- Be passionate about living a healthy lifestyle as this is imperative to be a role model for the children in our care
- Above award pay rate for suitably Qualified applicants
- Flexible working hours
- ADDITIONAL Annual Leave during school holidays
- Discounted Child Care fees
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying please email through your resume and a cover letter relating to why you are the best candidate for this position. Please only apply if you have the relevant qualifications.
Centre phone: 07 5499 0411Apply Now