Opportunities for passionate Early Childhood Teachers to join our team
- Additional Annual Leave
- Above Award Wage
- Flexible Working Hours
- Job Security
- Regular professional development
Queensland Child Care Services (QCCS) was established in 1991 and is one of Australia’s leading providers of high quality care. QCCS has seen a lot of changes and aims to be at the forefront of industry developments and trends.
Crestmead Early Education is conveniently located for all the new and upcoming estates in the area. The Centre aims to be at the forefront of the industry development and trends. They are also a proud Little Scientist House.
Crestmead Early Education Centre has an open position for passionate Early Childhood Teachers. You will be responsible for delivering an educational, fun learning program in line with the NQF and QKFS guidelines. This includes being able to communicate to families about their children’s learning.
The successful applicant must have a strong desire to provide high quality care as well as exceptional leadership skills. Suitable applicants must be able to meet the following criteria;
- Hold a current blue card/Exemption card
- Hold a current first aid and CPR
- Hold a relevant Early Childhood Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood or an ACECQA approved equivalent
- Hold a Diploma in children’s services and be at least 50% through a relevant Bachelor
- Be passionate about living a healthy lifestyle as this is imperative to be a role model for the children in our care
- Above award pay rate for suitably Qualified applicants
- Flexible working hours
- ADDITIONAL Annual Leave during school holidays
- Discounted Child Care fees
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying please email through your resume and a cover letter relating to why you are the best candidate for this position. Please only apply if you have the relevant qualifications.
Centre phone: 07 3801 6800Apply Now