We are seeking a passionate Early Childhood Teacher for our Child Care centre located in Bellbowrie. This is a great opportunity for studying teachers.
Queensland Child Care Services (QCCS) was established in 1991 and is one of Australia’s leading providers of high quality care. QCCS has seen a lot of changes and aims to be at the forefront of industry developments and trends.
Bellbowrie Early Education Centre and Preschool is a 400m walk to Moggill State School. The nearest bus stop is less than a 2 minute walk, with the 444 and 443 buses servicing this stop. We are committed to the implementation of the National Early Years Learning Framework and operate an Emergent Curriculum. Our Centre is pleased to be operating a Queensland Government approved Kindergarten Program with a qualified Early Childhood Teacher. This program is aimed at preparing our pre-prep children for primary school.
A long term opportunity is open for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join the team. This position is for a second Early Childhood teacher, which makes it a great opportunity for someone currently studying a relevant qualification. You will have the opportunity to work alongside our current teacher while.
The successful applicant must have a strong desire to provide high quality care as well as exceptional leadership skills. Suitable applicants must be able to meet the following criteria;
- Hold a current blue card/Exemption card
- Hold a current first aid and CPR
- Hold a relevant Early Childhood Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood or an ACECQA approved equivalent
- OR Hold a Diploma in children’s services and be studying a relevant Bachelor
- OR have 50% or more of a relevant Bachelor completed
- Be passionate about living a healthy lifestyle as this is imperative to be a role model for the children in our care
- Above award pay rate for suitably Qualified applicants
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted Child Care fees
- Job Security
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying please email through your resume and a cover letter relating to why you are the best candidate for this position. Please only apply if you have the relevant qualifications.
Centre phone: 07 3202 9100Apply Now