We believe food ingredients should come from the kitchen, not from a lab. From this belief came the inspiration to open our own production kitchen, the Healthy Cooking Company which provides morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea throughout our Child Care centres.
We aim to create and promote natural and wholesome food with a number of health benefits:
- Preservative Free
- No Artificial colours
- No Artificial flavours
- Low in sodium & refined sugar
- Naturally sweetened with honey
- We promise that our nutrition labels will be free of numbers, so there will be no need to decipher nasty food additives. We are dedicated to providing delicious food that your children will love.
Parents can rest assured that their little ones are being provided with a good start with our healthy, nutritious meals, supplied each day as part of the services we provide at QCCS centres.
For more information and sample menus, please visit: www.healthycookingco.com.au.Healthy Bodies Physical activity program
Our Healthy Bodies
As Educators, we believe in teaching children that physical activity can be fun as well as good for our bodies and minds. As a result we have employed the skills of a fully Qualified Personal Trainer to coordinate exciting exercise programs within our centres.
Through this we aim to incorporate at least three hours of physical activity each day into our room routines and programs and includes a variety of:
- Morning physical activity routine
- General indoor physical activity
- Outdoor experiences
- At QCCS, we want the children in our care to experience the numerous health benefits that regular physical activity can provide.