Queensland Childcare Services has been around for over 30 years and aims to be at the forefront of the industry. Our centres offer a range of services to our families such as beach, bush and farm kindy, swimming lessons and Perceptual Motor Program. Children’s development is at the forefront of every company decision and provide meaningful, well rounded and high quality early education. If you are interested in applying for this position please provide your resume and a cover letter detailing why you would be suited to this position.
We are seeking passionate and motivated Educators who strive to create an interactive learning environment for the children in our care. A classroom should inspire delight, curiosity and inquiry.
We are looking for Educators who want to make a difference in the lives of the children and families in our care.
Traineeships are available, these are at no cost to eligible applicants. A great opportunity if you have been thinking about getting into the Early Childhood Sector.
The successful applicant must have a strong desire to provide high quality care as well as attention to detail. Suitable applicants must be able to meet the following criteria;
- Hold no qualification to be eligible for a Traineeship, however must show that you are committed to study a Certificate III in Early Childhood.
- Hold a current blue card
- Hold a current first aid, CPR & Asthma Anaphylaxis training
- Be motivated & enthusiastic
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills and maintain a professional manner in the workplace
- Above all be passionate about living a healthy lifestyle as this is imperative to be a role model for the children in our care
- Be double vaccinated for COVID-19 by Jan 23, 2022 as per the government mandate.
- Regular professional development opportunities – Continue to upgrade your skills
- Attractive Share of Profit scheme
- Discount on Child Care fees
- Supportive management team
- Job security & flexibility
- Above award wage for suitable applicants
If you are interested in meeting with us to discuss this position further, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, ensuring you indicate the centre and position in which you are applying for.
We’d love you to join us!