We are presently seeking an Apprentice to commence at our Centre. You will be provided with support from the management team and our college team and have access to well resourced rooms. You must have a strong passion for teaching in the Early Years and be motivated to step up to a room leader position.
Apprenticeships are at no cost to the Employee, which makes this a great opportunity if you have been thinking about upskilling.
The successful applicant must have a strong desire to provide high quality care as well as attention to detail. Suitable applicants must be able to meet the following criteria;
• Hold a Cert III Early Childhood Education and Care and be willing to study a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
• Hold a current blue card
• Hold a current first aid, CPR & Asthma Anaphylaxis training
• Be motivated & enthusiastic
• Demonstrate a high level of communication skills and maintain a professional manner in the workplace
• Above all be passionate about living a healthy lifestyle as this is imperative to be a role model for the children in our care
• Be double vaccinated as per the government mandates by 23rd January, 2022
• 3% Above Award Wage
• Attractive Bonus scheme
• Generous Share of Profit scheme
• Constant support from a professional management team, with a dedicated Area Manager
• Regular professional development
• 95% discounted childcare fees
• Job Security
• Free uniforms
• Paid professional development courses
• Paid tuition fees (Cert III and Diploma)
• Paid First Aid and CPR certification
• Paid annual Food Safety certification
• Paid annual Fire Training certification
• Paid annual Child Protection certification
• Paid Staff Meetings
• Access to our 24/7 (EAP) employee assistant program offering financial/mental/physical wellbeing counselling
• Access to our company (LMS) learning management system to support with ongoing development and skills
Queensland Childcare Services has been around for over 30 years and aims to be at the forefront of the industry. Our centres offer a range of services to our families such as beach, bush and farm kindy, swimming and Healthy Bodies Programs. Children’s development is at the forefront of every company decision and provide meaningful, well rounded and high quality early education. If you are interested in applying for this position please provide your resume and a cover letter detailing why you would be suited to this position.
We’d love you to join us!