Redbank Plains Early Education Centre & Preschool are looking for dedicated and passionate Educators to join their team.
Passionate Group Leaders are required to run our high occupancy room and implement a fun and education program.
Dedicated Assistants are needed to work alongside the Lead Educators to run a successful program.
The successful applicant must have a strong desire to provide high quality care as well as attention to detail. Suitable applicants must be able to meet the following criteria;
- Hold/studying towards a Certificate III in Early Childhood
- Hold or be studying towards a Diploma in Early Childhood
- Hold a current blue card
- Hold a current first aid, CPR & Asthma Anaphylaxis training
- Hold an Open Queensland Drivers Licence
- Be motivated & enthusiastic
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills and maintain a professional manner in the workplace
- Above all be passionate about living a healthy lifestyle as this is imperative to be a role model for the children in our care
How to Apply
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Discounted Child Care fees
- Supportive management team
If you are interested in applying please email through your resume and a cover letter relating to why you are the best candidate for this position. Please only apply if you have the relevant qualifications.
Centre phone: 07 3814 4547