Our Centre is looking for a qualified Educators to join our Exceeding Team
Queensland Child Care Services (QCCS) was established in 1991 and is one of Australia’s leading providers of high quality care. QCCS has seen a lot of changes and aims to be at the forefront of industry developments and trends.
Our centre is easily accessible for PA Hospital employees and also a convenient distance from Centro Buranda shopping centre as well as the bus way. All rooms are fully air-conditioned with a parents room conveniently located in the centre, where mothers can breastfeed their children throughout the day. We have large play areas designed to inspire and enhance your child’s imagination. We have been rated as an exceeding centre by the Australian Children’s Education & Care Quality Authority (ACECQA)!
PA Hospital Early Education Centre is seeking passionate, qualified Educators to join their team.
You must have a strong passion for teaching in the early years and be willing to work in any room, 5 days a week and during the centres opening times.
The successful applicant must have a strong desire to provide high quality care as well as exceptional leadership skills. Suitable applicants must be able to meet the following criteria;
- Hold a current blue card/Exemption card
- Hold a current first aid and CPR
- Hold a Certificate III in Early Childhood
- Be willing to work Mon-Fri, open to close
- Be passionate about living a healthy lifestyle as this is imperative to be a role model for the children in our care
- Above award pay rate for suitably Qualified applicants
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted Child Care fees
If you are interested in applying please email through your resume and a cover letter relating to why you are the best candidate for this position.
Phone: 07 3392 0039