The right applicant will have a strong passion for teaching in the early years. You will be programming and incorporating an educational, play based program for the children in our care.
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Attractive Share of Profit scheme
- Discounted Child Care fees
- Supportive management team
- Job security & regular hours
- Your study cost covered
The successful applicant must have a strong desire to provide high quality care as well as attention to detail. Suitable applicants must be able to meet the following criteria;
- Hold/Studying towards a Diploma in Early Childhood
- Hold a current blue card
- Hold a current first aid, CPR & Asthma Anaphylaxis training
- Be motivated & enthusiastic
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills and maintain a professional manner in the workplace
- Above all be passionate about living a healthy lifestyle as this is imperative to be a role model for the children in our care
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by 23rd Jan, 2022 as per the government mandate.
QCCS invests in their valued team members and will cover the cost for you to study or upskill your qualifications to assist you in becoming successful in your career.
Queensland Childcare Services has been around for over 30 years and aims to be at the forefront of the industry. Our centres offer a range of services to our families such as beach, bush and farm kindy, swimming lessons and Perceptual Motor Program. Children’s development is at the forefront of every company decision and provide meaningful, well rounded and high quality early education.
If you are interested in meeting with us to discuss this position further, please Apply Now, ensuring you indicate the centre and position in which you are applying for.