Winston Glades Early Education Centre is located in Flinders View, a suburb in Ipswich near Winston Glades Shopping Complex. We are committed to the implementation of the National Early Years Learning Framework and operate an Emergent Curriculum. We are looking for a Kitchen Hand to support our rooms during Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea. You should be passionate about preparing fresh and wholesome meals for children in our service. Your responsibilities will include, however are not limited to;
- Preparing a nutritious morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea for the children each day, including special dietary meals.
- Ordering meals online each week.
- Maintaining a clean and safe kitchen, in accordance with Food and Council Authority requirements.
The successful applicant must have a strong desire to provide high quality care. Suitable applicants must be able to meet the following criteria;
- Hold/obtain a Food Safety Certificate
- Hold a current blue card
- Have confidence in managing a kitchen
- Hold/obtain a current first aid, CPR & Asthma Anaphylaxis training
- Be motivated & enthusiastic
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills and maintain a professional manner in the workplace
- Above all be passionate about living a healthy lifestyle and preparing healthy, nutritious meals as this is imperative to be a role model for the children in our car
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Discounted Child Care fees
- Supportive management team
- Job security – Permanent Part Time position (Up to 38 hours)
- Have to be available Monday to Friday
Queensland Child Care Services (QCCS) has been operating for over 29 years and during this time, QCCS has seen a lot of changes and aims to be at the forefront of industry developments and trends.
If you are interested in meeting with us to discuss this position further, please email your resume and cover letting including the location and position you are applying for.