Queensland Childcare services has been around for over 30 years. QCCS is one of Australia’s leading providers of high quality, individualised care and education of young children. We value our team and welcome you to come and join us at QCCS.
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Attractive Share of Profit scheme
- Discounted Child Care fees
- Supportive management team
- Job security & regular hours
- Your study cost covered
The right applicant will have a strong passion for teaching in the early years. You will be programming and incorporating an educational, play based program for the children in our care.
The successful applicant must have a strong desire to provide high quality care as well as attention to detail. Suitable applicants must be able to meet the following criteria;
- Hold/Studying towards a Certificate III in Early Childhood or higher
- Hold a current blue card
- Hold a current first aid, CPR & Asthma Anaphylaxis training
- Be motivated & enthusiastic
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills and maintain a professional manner in the workplace
- Above all be passionate about living a healthy lifestyle as this is imperative to be a role model for the children in our care
QCCS invests in their staff and will cover the cost for you to study or up skill your qualifications to assist you in becoming successful in your career.
We would love to talk to you about this opportunity so please Apply for a confidential interview.