Early Childhood Teacher
• Job Security – Permanent role (No need to worry about contracts ending!)
• Additional Annual Leave
• Negotiable above award wage
• Wonderful supportive company with ECT mentor
• Discounted Child Care Fees – 40% off your gap fee!
Queensland Childcare services has been around for over 30 years. QCCS is one of Australia’s leading providers of high quality, individualised care and education of young children. We offer a range of educational programs to our children including bush, beach and farm kindy, swimming lessons, intergenerational experiences, PMP, including our own dietician who holds activities with our children and many more.
The Early Childhood Teacher will work collaboratively with educators, children, and families to plan and implement an effective ongoing cycle of planning, documenting and evaluation in accordance with the National Quality Framework and Qld Kindergarten Learning Guidelines.
We are seeking Educators who want to make a difference in the lives of the children and families in our care. As well as paying above award wage and additional holidays, we have many incentives available within our company and plenty of opportunities to grow your career.
• Generously Discounted Childcare – pay just 40% of your gap fee
• Additional Annual Leave
• Share of Profit
• Above Award wage
• Supported personalised learning and development opportunities and an ECT mentor
As well as the benefits listed above our ECT’s also have a range of support available including quarterly meetings with all of the company’s ECT’s to help you network with other Teachers, regular support and visits from the QCCS Early Learning Education Mentor, and the opportunity to attend professional development workshops and training. You will receive a minimum of 1 hour programming a day as well as regular resource orders.
This is a Permanent Part-Time position, meaning you will have regular hours, however the ability to be flexible if needed. Up to 38 hours per week.
The successful applicant must have a strong desire to provide high quality care as well as exceptional leadership skills. Suitable applicants must be able to meet the following criteria;
• Hold a current blue card/Exemption card
• Hold a current first aid and CPR
• Hold a relevant Early Childhood Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood or an ACECQA approved equivalent
• Be passionate about living a healthy lifestyle as this is imperative to be a role model for the children in our care
• Have double vaccination status against covid-19 as per the government requirements
Please Apply Now if you are interested in being a highly valued and respected member of our early education family.