Queensland Childcare Services is a privately owned and operated company who has been providing early childhood education in South East Queensland since 1991. Our first and foremost important goal is to inspire delight, curiosity, and inquiry in the classroom. These are the greatest gifts our educator can give a child.
The successful applicant will have the ability to lead, motivate and inspire the current team of early childhood staff along with creating and maintaining meaningful relationships with families and the surrounding community. You will coordinate all day to day Centre operations such as admin, health & safety and staff development.
You will be a highly valued member within our business for your passion in Early Childhood Education. You will have constant support from a professional management team as well as the below;
• Above Award Wage
• Attractive Bonus scheme
• Generous Share of Profit scheme
• Constant support from a professional management team, with a dedicated Area Manager
• Regular professional development
• 40% discounted childcare fees
• Job Security
• Hold a Diploma in Early Childhood Education (minimum)
• Demonstrate a high level of communication skills and maintain a professional manner in the workplace
• Have a strong understanding of the EYLF and NQS
• Current First Aid, CPR & Asthmas and Anaphylaxis certificate
• Current Blue Card
• Double vaccinated against COVID-19
• Previous experience as an Assistant Director highly regarded
• Above all be passionate about living a healthy lifestyle as this is imperative to be a role model for the children in our care
If you are interested in meeting with us to discuss this position further, please Apply Now for a confidential interview.