Benefits of working for a QCCS Centre
• Regular professional development opportunities
• Attractive Share of Profit scheme
• Discounted Child Care fees
• Supportive management team
• Job security & regular hours
• Negotiable wages
• Your study cost covered
We are looking for a wonderful Childcare Assistant to help run an early education program in one of our learning environments. No two days will be the same as you build relationships with families and children and help to facilitate their education. You will be a passionate and dedicated person who is committed to inspiring learning in children.
The successful applicant must have a strong desire to provide high quality care and great communication skills. Suitable applicants must be able to meet the following criteria;
• Hold/studying towards a Certificate III in Early Childhood
• Hold a current blue card
• Hold a current first aid, CPR & Asthma Anaphylaxis training
• Be motivated & enthusiastic
• Demonstrate a high level of communication skills and maintain a professional manner in the workplace
• Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by 23rd Jan, 2022 as per the Government Public Health mandates.
• Above all be passionate about living a healthy lifestyle as this is imperative to be a role model for the children in our care
Our Centre is part of Queensland Childcare Services (QCCS), who is a Privately owned and operated company which provides early childhood education to children in South East Queensland. Established in 1991. QCCS is committed to the implementation of the National Early Years Learning Framework and operates an Emergent Curriculum. Our first and foremost important goal is to inspire delight, curiosity, and inquiry in the classroom. These are the greatest gifts our teachers can give a child. QCCS invests in their staff and will cover the cost for you to upskill your qualifications to assist you in becoming successful in your career (eligibility criteria applies).
If you are interested in meeting with us to discuss this position further, please hit the ‘Apply Now’ button.