Are you an Early Childhood Teacher who is passionate about inspiring and teaching the next generation?
QCCS are looking for Early Childhood Teachers who have heart-felt enthusiasm that encourages development and growth of social and academic skills that facilitate children’s later success in school.
Early Childhood Teachers are provided with high level curriculum and pedagogical support. This is achieved by the establishment of various programs and strategies, tailored Early Childhood Teacher mentoring, onsite visits and professional development training opportunities. The shared vision is to create and embed best and next practice approaches to build strong learning cultures.
As part of our QCCS team we will offer you an array of company benefits:
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Attractive Share of Profit scheme
- Discounted Child Care fees
- Supportive management team
- Job security & regular hours
- Above award wages
- Fun annual awards night
- Annual Early Childhood Education sector conference
- Additional leave
Our Bachelor Qualified Teachers will have a deep understanding of early learning programs and to support children’s independence and social and emotional wellbeing. A great educator will be able to engage the children with humour, creative lessons and a passion for inspiring the children to embark on a journey of life-long learning.
As a Teacher your job will be rewarding and no two days are the same. To succeed in this role, you will:
- Lead pedagogy and practice in the room
- Support and guide children’s learning and development
- Build strong relationships with local community and families
If this sounds like your dream job, view our jobs