Queensland Childcare Services has been around for over 30 years and aims to be at the forefront of the industry. Our centres offer a range of services to our families such as beach, bush and farm kindy, swimming and Healthy Bodies Programs. Children’s development is top of mind for every company decision and to provide meaningful, well rounded and high quality early education.
We are seeking a passionate and motivated person to join us as a Trainee and learn about the early education and care sector. You can learn on the job and get time for paid study to complete your Certificate III in Early Childhood Education. We are looking for Educators who want to make a difference in the lives of the children and families in our care. A classroom should inspire delight, curiosity and inquiry. Traineeships are available, these are at no cost to eligible applicants. A great opportunity if you have been thinking about getting into the Early Childhood Sector.
The successful applicant must have a strong desire to provide high quality care as well as attention to detail. Suitable applicants must be able to meet the following criteria;
• Hold no qualification to be eligible for a Traineeship, however must show that you are committed to study a Certificate III in Early Childhood.
• Hold a current blue card
• Hold a current first aid, CPR & Asthma Anaphylaxis training
• Be motivated & enthusiastic
• Demonstrate a high level of communication skills and maintain a professional manner in the workplace
• Above all be passionate about living a healthy lifestyle as this is imperative to be a role model for the children in our care
• Be double vaccinated for COVID-19 by Jan 23, 2022 as per the government mandate.
• Regular professional development opportunities – Continue to upgrade your skills
• Attractive Share of Profit scheme
• Discount on Child Care fees
• Supportive management team
• Job security & flexibility
• Above award wage for suitable applicants
If you are interested in meeting with us to discuss this position further, APPLY NOW.
We’d love you to join us!